A Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Machine Learning” was conducted at RIT Roorkee Campus to the faculty members of Engineering, Research Scholars and other allied disciplines from Uttarakhand. This FDP was devoted to fundamental theory, recent developments and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects of Machine learning techniques used in Software Engineering. In this FDP, 10 hands on lab sessions was performed to apply machine learning techniques on different data sets for prediction and estimation in Software Engineering.
Major Course Contents:
• Introduction to Machine Learning (ML) and Software
• Engineering ML applications in Prediction and Estimation
• ML based QoS Analysis tool for Reconfigurable
• Service-Systems ML applications in Data Analysis and Refinement
• ML applications to Generate and Synthesis of Software
• Testing Data Computer Programming on Software Data