Department of Electronics and Communication Imparts quality technical education through research, innovation and teamwork for creating professionally superior and ethically strong manpower that meets the global challenges of engineering industries in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department runs an undergraduate programme to cater to the challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of electronics engineering.
- Wireless Communication
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- PCB Designing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Design and development of 0-1.3 GHz Radio frequency variable gain amplifier with 25-35 dB dynamic range linearity noise.
- Energy optimization of solar cells using genetic algorithm.
- MATLAB Simulink based Solar Photo Voltaic Module using MPPT, Artificial Neural Network MPPT & PID controller.
- Analysis and Design of Matrix Convertors for Adjustable Speed Drive and Distributed Power Sources.
- Generation and Distribution of Millimeter Waves using External Modulation Technique.
- Controller Design and its Performance analysis for SOPDT.
- Analysis of Compact H- shaped Micro Strip Patch Antenna using IE- 3D
- Hardware chip implementation of Digital Watermarking using IM-DCT Inverse Modified Discrete Cosine Transform.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Head of Department