Roorkee Institute of Technology, Roorkee aims at producing several eminent engineers, who are skilled, knowledgeable and can provide significant contributions in the planning and execution of civil engineering projects. Our institute is considered best civil engineering college in Uttrakhand as it has grown into a well-equipped department with specializations in all the major areas of civil engineering.
- Apply the principles of science and mathematics to provide solutions in civil engineering.
- Plan, analyze, design, execute and manage the civil engineering projects.
- Conduct field tests and experiments, interpret the results and provide solutions.
- Apply modern engineering tools and software in civil engineering.
- Carryout research and provide innovative solutions to meet the challenges in civil engineering.
- Demonstrate sensitivity towards ethical issues, environmental and societal responsibilities; display effective communication skills, life-long learning and ability to work in teams.
- B.Tech. CE with Auto CAD
- B.Tech. CE with REVIT
- B.Tech. CE with Project cost analysis
- B.Tech. CE with Tendering
- B.Tech. CE with Award and execution of work
- B.Tech. CE with CPM and PERT
- B.Tech. CE with Solid works
- Advance Construction Materials
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Building Foundation Design
- Construction Quality Audit
- Dams & Reservoirs
- Inelastic seismic analysis of six storey RC building
- Study of canvas concrete in civil engineering works
- Study of mix design of self compacting concrete
- Shear strength behavior of recycled coarse aggregate
- Recycled concrete aggregates
- An experimental investigation of self curing concrete incorporated with polyethylene glycol as self curing agent
- comparison of strength characteristics of self cured concrete
- Seismic analysis of symmetric RC frame with AAC and masonry infill using response spectrum method
- Influence of masonry infill walls on seismic performance of RC Framed structures- a comparison of AAC and conventional brick infill
- Effect of waste marble powder replacement on workability of self-compacting concrete
- Economical and effective seismic retrofitting techniques of existing structures.
- Effect of nano-silica on the compressive strength of concrete.
- Study on mechanical properties of cement with rice husk ash.
- Study of fiber reinforced concrete by using glass fiber.
- Dynamic stability of delaminated cross ply composite plates and shells
- Flexural behavior of blast furnace slag concrete.
- Inelastic seismic analysis of six story RC building.
- Mechanical behavior of smart concrete.
- Temperature effect on concrete bridge.
Proposed Industrial Visits
- Pathri Power House
- IIT, Roorkee
- CBRI, Roorkee
- ONGC, Dehradun
- NTPC, Panipat
Diploma – Civil Engineering
B Tech – Civil Engineering
M Tech – Structural Engineering and Construction
Head of Department