RIT Announces Spoken Tutorial Project- IIT Bombay –(FOSS)
Education without application is just entertainment …Tim Sanders.
RIT, continuously aims to broaden and intensify the method of increasing extensive knowledge and skills of students. We are pleased to announce that RIT affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University collaborated with IIT Bombay in association with Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) as a part of its mission for Education- Information & Communication Technology (ICT) for students and faculty members to participate in Spoken Tutorial Programme, IIT Bombay.
The Programme will present excellent benefits to students by providing range of IT Skills Training, Programming Software and Job Oriented Software Training from this session onwards. It helps students to analyze, validate, and implement state of art Spoken Tutorial in operational perspective.
Spoken Tutorial Programme, IIT Bombay utterly provides complete knowledge of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) with applications. This programme will sharpen the IT Solutions in different fields building innovative young talents with foremost technological expertise.
It helps students make methodical, principled and scientifically responsible approach contributive to research in specific area of interest. It includes profound knowledge of different languages like Linux-Ubuntu, C, C++, Java, Netbeans & Python, Scilab, PHP, Mysql, Calc, Python, Latex, Oscad etc. It covers several application of Operating System, Managing Databases, Mathematical Operations, Spreadsheets, Pragramming Languages, Web Development and Database Management. Scientific computation packing, Fluid Mechanics, Image Editing and Graphic Design, Basic 2D Design and drafting, Animation, Ascend, Joomla, Biopython, Kturtle, Ktouch etc.
It is a constructive knowledge based program of multifarious technical collaboration and academic exchange with IIT Bombay. It aims to offer an engaging and challenging operation oriented academic environment enabling students to develop an inquisitive and reflective attitude.
Why to Join Spoken Tutorial Programme, IIT Bombay
- It focuses on Skills Focus for Employment and Academic Focus for improving exam performance.
- Each software training consists of a Two Hour First Session, followed by self revision of the remaining topics and 1 hour long online assessment test, after a month or so.
- MHRD funded so entire program with Certificate is FREE OF COST.
- Over 8 lakh students have been trained in Colleges, Polytechnics, and ITIs in the past 4 years.
- Recommended for CSE, ECE, IT Bio-Engineering, Instrumentation etc. streams are already teaching in different courses, software like C, C++, JAVA, PHPMySQL.
- MBA and MCA, Physics PG students as well as Applied Mathematics and Statistics (PG) students are eagerly learning Scilab for various Quantitative and Computational needs.
- The topics covered under Software Spoken Tutorial series have found >75% fit with topics covered when Software is being taught as is.
Spoken Tutorial Project- IIT Bombay –(FOSS) Ready For Use Click