Since the inception, we, Roorkee Institute of Technology, are continuously striving to provide quality education to our students. We are considered to be best MBA College in Dehradun because of our constant quest for excellence. Our institution offers skills and experience to the students, which are required for making an impactful career. The curriculum designed by us combines carefully sequenced courses that have variety of exceptional learning components. With this approach, we have achieved many benchmarks over the years and continuously working to achieve more. Our main aim is to develop depth and expertise in a functional or interdisciplinary business area. Moreover, students are provided opportunities to apply for summer internships which help them in professional practice.
The faculties hired by us are carefully selected, who have diverse set of backgrounds and experiences, and can conduct class discussions, team projects and applied learning opportunities or students. We are providing MBA in different branches like Finance management, Marketing management, Human Resource Management and Information Technology.
MBA learning goals and objectives:
- To formulate an integrative business learning through the application of multidisciplinary expertise
- Analyzing the result of decisions and actions
- To create positive perspectives and skills in students to create productive managerial leaders
- Developing students for immediate employment
- Giving working environment for students to gain excellence and leadership roles
- Develop an ability in students to demonstrate a critical awareness of current issues
- For ethical/corporate social responsibility issues, students can explain alternative approaches
The MBA programme of Roorkee Institute of Technology (RIT)commenced in the year 2007. The department being young has still many benchmarks to create but over the years has grown with a concern for grooming future managers.
Selection the MBA stream is through MAT /Direct/Management quota, meeting the entry selection criterion. Currently MBA is being offered in the following streams.
- Finance management.
- Marketing management.
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
Post Gradution Degree for MBA programme is awarded after successful completion of the course prescribed by UTU (Uttarakhand Technical University) spread over four semesters.
Objectives of the MBA Deptt.:
- To carve out management professionals of tomorrow for manning industries & business sectors of repute in the days to come with a blend of innovation ,decision skills and professional managerial skills.
- To infuse an element of personal esteem, professional excellence in RIT’ian managers thus making them committed enablers of business solutions in various business situations.
The class rooms with excellent student and faculty interaction facility are fully equipped with LCD projection facility with almost every lecture through Multimedia making the learning much more interesting and flexible. It is equipped with flexi sound system. Special lecture & Guest presentations are organized in separate Conference halls with the state of the art facilities. Tutorials are organized in one to one faculty settings.
The teaching style focuses not only on student content but also on the overall growth of the student. At every stage Developmental lectures are organized including Management Fest and Cultural get together. Individual student is addressed by the class teacher concerned with the purpose of supporting and helping the student through MENTORING and Personal COUNSELING. The groups are frequently addressed by Director and members of the Top management including Director General, Vice Chairman & Chairman. Industry-institute interaction is an important segment. Through training and active projects in Industries, the RITian manager has an edge in the highly preformed and competitive world.
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Applied Science and Humanities
- Department of MBA
- Department of MCA
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Forestry
- Academic Policy
- Academic Calender
- On Line Study Material
- Workshops & Seminars
- WiFi Internet