Electrical Engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. Electrical Engineering is considered to deal with the problems associated with large-scale electrical systems such as power transmission and motor control. Electrical Engineers are also concerned with using electricity to transmit energy, while electronic engineers are concerned with using electricity to process information.
The department is backed up by six highly efficient Laboratories encompassing the following practical domains:
Electrical Engineering Labs
- Electrical Machines Lab.
- Electrical Measurements Lab.
- Control Systems Lab.
- Design & Simulation Lab.
- Power Systems Lab.
- Power Electronic & Drives Lab.
- Electrical Circuits Lab.
- Microprocessors Lab.
- High Voltage Lab.
The laboratories are equipped with the state of the art Equipments & contemporary software tools like MATLAB, PSPICE, PSCAD/EMTDC, PSIM etc. The students are exposed to the best experimental practices under expert guidance from faculty members & laboratory staff.
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Applied Science and Humanities
- Department of MBA
- Department of MCA
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Forestry
- Academic Policy
- Academic Calender
- On Line Study Material
- Workshops & Seminars
- WiFi Internet